Our Comprehensive Condominium Property Management services have proven to be effective in producing the key benefits demanded by our condominium clientele. These services include the following:
Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Collect condo fees and other monies, pursue delinquencies.
- Maintain bank accounts, books, and records to trial balance.
- Prepare a monthly statement.
- Pay bills from your bank account, as directed by the Board.
- Advise the Board on investment of reserve funds and carry out Boards instruction for same.
- Prepare a draft for the annual budget for the Boards consideration and carry out instructions for same.
- Attend Board meetings and Annual General Meeting
- Walk-about inspection of common areas
- Report major deficiencies to designated Board member and provide recommendation for action; arrange for correction of minor deficiencies and deal with emergencies appropriately
- Tender for maintenance contractors, supervision of work and approval of invoices for payment
- Response to emergency calls from any source
- General administrative, corporate secretary duties.
- Mail outs to owners.
- Production of documents on request pursuant to the Condominium Property Act (user fee applies).
- Production of Estoppels Certificates.
- Maintenance of owners official contact information.
- Bylaw enforcement, as directed by the board.
- Handle complaints on behalf of the Board.
- Plan and Organize Annual General Meeting.
COSTS NOT INCLUDED IN THE CONDOMINIUM MANAGEMENT FEE:
- Postage Fees
- Photocopying Fees
- Accounting Fees (Certified General Accountant)
- Legal Fees
- Condominium Insurance
- Bonding Fees
- Taxes and other direct costs of this nature
Our management fees are calculated on a fixed monthly fee, based on the size and character of your condominium corporation.
<< CONDO MANAGEMENT SERVICES